Sephora Tarteist Tools 500 Point Perk Swatches

Friday, July 22, 2016

It's been a while since I've redeemed a 500 point perk. There have been some great ones in the past, but most of the ones I wanted had sold out before I got around to grabbing them. Mercifully, the makeup gods were smiling upon me the other day and I got the very last Tarteist Tools one. Squee!



I haven't tried ANY of these items, so that's why I automatically was drawn to it. This is a 5 piece mini set full of the more recent Tarteist launch. On to the product shots and swatches!

Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara

Tarteist "Mood Ring" Lip Crayon

Tarteist "Hangry" Lip Paint

Tarteist "Bronze" Clay Paint Liner and Bamboo Liner Brush


Keep your peepers out for upcoming reviews on these products! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top