First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy Review

Sunday, February 28, 2016

I've been a lip balm person for 5ever, but I've mostly stuck to the drugstore because they're cheap and easily accessible. Sadly, this little tube of magic has ruined my satisfaction with dirt cheap lip products. 



Sure, I'm still gonna use my Chapstick and the like, but this has become my go-to intensive balm. I've been using it at night to make sure mu lips are soft and moisturized when I wake up in the morning, and this is also one hell of an effective way to beat dry, cracked winter lips. This lip treatment is super gentle, which makes it ideal for seriously rough situations. No petroleum or added fragrances, parabens, phthalates, or colorants means that there will be nothing in here to further irritate any lip situation.



The product is an easily spread, but not super greasy or oily semi-solid that leaves a slight sheen to the lips before it absorbs. There is a slight minty tingle and scent to it, but nothing super noticeable, and even when my lips were at their worse I didn't notice that subtle effect to be irritating at all. As for it's reparative and moisturization properties... let's just say this is almost exclusively when I reach for now a days. This is definitely a winter or dry lip must have for me, even if it's a bit more expensive at $12 than a regular old Chapstick.

TL;DR Section
Price: $12
Size: 0.5 oz
Availability: Dermstore, Sephora, Ulta, First Aid Beauty
Pros:


  • Super reparative
  • Moisturizing
  • Long lasting effects
  • Very gentle

Cons:

  • None

Cruelty free: Yepps!
Final Verdict: Sure, it's $12 for a tube of lip balm, but this is incredibly effective. I'd definitely recommend this for someone who has chronic dry or chapped lips or to someone that has lips that are easily affected by the changing weather. This stuff will have your back. Loves it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top