Products I Want to Use Up in 2013

Wednesday, May 1, 2013
I have a lot of beauty clutter. Even after destashing via "Goo Hoarding" and trying to offload gently used products on my blogsale, I still have a lot of stuff I need to work through. I've decided to target a few products that I use fairly often and work my way through them during the later half of 2013!



First up we have some face products!


- Urban Decay XL All Nighter Setting Spray. I've got about 1/2 of this left
- Revlon ColorStay foundation. There is a little less than 1/2 of this left in the bottle. 
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. I'm actually nearing the end of this product so this is a bit of a freebie for me, but still... it would be nice to claim that I manage to get through a face powder this year!
- Benefit (mini) Erase Paste in Medium. I used to use this a LOT (hence the gigantic crater in ti) because I have massive dark circles, so I've lumped it in with these products in the hopes of getting back into using it and eventually finishing it because it is getting a little old. 

On to lip products:


- Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. I actually got this as a gift from my friend Andrea a little while ago and I've already made a pretty impressive dent in it. I really want to finish up this tin because I'm a bit of a lip conditioner junkie...
- Dermstore Lip Quench. This product is surprisingly good for a "brand" product. I'd actually go so far as to say that it's probably one of the best lip conditioners that I've ever used! I've been neglecting this ever since I managed to get my paws on the new Nivea Lip Butters, so this is another one of those products that I'm hoping I'll end up using more because it's in the "use up" category. 
- Benefit (mini) Posie Tint. I've had this little guy for a while. It's still good, but I want to use it up before it goes bad. Thankfully a lot of it is gone already!

Next up is eye products:


- Urban Decay Travel Sized Primer Potion. I have about 5 eyelid primers in my stash right now and I really need to start going through them to shrink down the size. I've actually NEVER gone through a UDPP before, however I have had one break on me, so that's kind of my goal! These things last forever. 
- theBalm Adagio eyeshadow (Balm Jovi palette). I've already got a decent sized hole going in this one since it's the perfect cream brow highlight shade. I rarely hit pan on eyeshadows, but I want to add this one to my "hit pan" list. 

And finally we come to eyebrows:


- Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar. I've already hit pan on the lighter shade and the wax, but I'm hoping to use up at least one of the products I've hit pan on already and I really want to hit pan on the dark shade too. 

So, my lovelies, how do you go about decreasing your stash? Have you ever made a "to use up" list before? 





1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top