Weekly Wish List #1

Sunday, February 3, 2013
1. Urban Decay NAKED Basics Palette, $27



Yeah, yeah... I dedicated a post to this product pre-launch pretty much bashing this palette and Urban Decay for over playing the whole "NAKED" fad (which they totally are), but now that I've seen a ton of people use it, swatch it, or review it, I've had a change of heart... plus I've also become inexplicably attracted to mattes. Figures.

2. MAC Strawberry Malt Veronica Lipglass, $16.50


I need this for reasons... and reasons being that it is the most perfect strawberry red lipgloss EVAR and spring is rapidly approaching. I needs it. Go google a swatch of this. Do it. 

3. NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder, $34


All of the bloggers that have reviewed this have pretty much raved about this to the point where I kind of supderduper need it. Plus I'm rapidly running out of my Maybelline Dream Matte powder and I'm in serious need of a new one. 

4. LUSH Be Mine gift, $39.95


This gift is essentially a butt load of rose scented items, a sweet thing to go on your lips, and a massage bar. Uh... hello! This is essentially all of the things I love during the month of February! I must acquire this before it goes away! It has a small pot of Turkish Delight and Ro's Argan Body Conditioner, a small imprinted puck of the Willow Pattern soap, a tin of "The Kiss" lip balm, and a Tender is the Night soft centered massage bar. BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top